Thursday, August 7, 2008

My health.

For those who might be wondering, the verdict is in- I am strong as an ox! Yes, my adoring fans, I am healthy. My T4 might be a tad low, so the vet is doing a free T4 just to make sure. But even if I'm hypothyroid, the medication is inexpensive and I'll eat just about anything as long as it's mixed in with food!

And for those who didn't know...I'm also heartworm positive, and there are microfilaria floating around in there, but at my age, monthly Heartguard should do the trick.

Other than those two minor issues, I am just fabulous, dahling. I walk beautifully, have no trouble getting up and down the back four stairs (though I prefer one story homes, for obvious reasons). My coat is long and luxurious and fluffy and my skin is improving every day. My ear infection is clearing up, my eyes are shiny and full of life, and I love everyone!

The only sad thing is that every day when I go outside, I walk by the gate and pause, looking for my family. Someone loved me, once, and although my foster parents are all I could ask for, I deserve a family of my very own. Could it be you, asks,

The Grey Pearl

No comments: